6/12/07
What hurts the most
By Brittany Meyne
What hurts the most
Is the fact I can't say any of this to your face
You act like you dont care
The shinning hazel eyes I knew have faded away
And what hurts the most
Is that you said you loved me
But what it feels like is that you don't anymore
How close we used to be I always think about
And now so far away I can't even see you near
No matter what I still think about you
And how we were
Everytime I think about it, it brings a smile to my face
And a laugh to my voice and a look in my face you'd never see anywhere else
Then the thoughts end and I realized what has happened now.
My smile fades and my laugh turns into a cry
My look goes from happy to where I wanna die
But what hurts the most
Is that you know what hurts the most
You leaving and somehow you always do
I'm starting to think I'm just in your life for your pleasure of torture
And how you always leave me for her
What hurts the most
Is i still love you and your love for me is few
You don't care
Not alot
Not even a little bit
Not enough to save me from drowning
In my tears of sorrow
So i guess i'll just have to swim and keep swimming to keep me here for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment